SurveyMonkey is available to all EWU Students, Faculty, and Staff.
Utilizing its many features and options, you can:
- Easily create surveys, quizzes, and polls for any audience.
- Gather feedback via weblink, email, mobile chat, social media, and more.
- Automatically analyze your results and get powerful analysis features.
- Export your results or integrate your data with your favorite apps.
- Use your insights to make better, data-driven decisions.
Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building. Select your fields, configure your options and easily embed forms on your WordPress-powered site using the built-in tools.
GravityForms is automatically enabled on InsideEWU. There are additional add-ons that you may want enabled. If so, please fill out a Help Desk Ticket and we would be happy to assist you.
Google Forms is a survey administration app that is included in the Google Drive office suite along with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides. Forms features all of the collaboration and sharing features found in Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
Microsoft Forms is an online survey creator, part of Office 365. Released by Microsoft in June 2016, Forms allows educators to create surveys and quizzes with automatic marking. The data can be exported to Microsoft Excel.