Finding Students in a Particular Course via Navigate
To find all the students in a particular course.
- Go to Advanced Search then go to the Course Data search area.
- Input the term you want to start your search with in the From Term search function. (If you are looking for a singular term, then the From Term and To Term will be the same)
- Input the term you want to end your search with in the To Term search function. (If you are looking for a singular term, then the From Term and To Term will be the same)
- Type the course you want to search in the Course search area.
- Course format example for searching: SPAN-103
- Select the section of the course in the Section search area. (or leave it as All to get every section, including College in the High School if there are CiHS sections)
- Select the student status in the Status search area.
- Click Search at the bottom of the page.