The Writers' Center offers exciting internship opportunities for graduate students looking to get hands-on experience working with a diverse population while increasing their knowledge about writing.
Earn up to five credits by participating in ENGL 695E Internship: Writers' Center where you will:
- Enhance your own writing, grammar, and interpersonal communication skills through training and experience
- Read, discuss, and write about the writing process and responding to student writing
- Explore composition, rhetorical, and technical techniques through a variety of activities
- Respond to student writing to help them improve as writers
Graduate students interested in the internship should:
- Enjoy working with a diverse population and helping them develop as writers
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
If you are interested, have questions, or would like more information, please contact the Writers' Center.