Advanced Search for BACRs
The advanced search in EagleNET can help you identify specific types of courses that are being offered, which can come in handy if you want to know what BACRs are being offered.
- Log into EagleNET
- Click on Faculty & Advisors tab
- Click on Class Search with Enrollment View
- Choose the Term
- Click on advanced search
- Scroll down to the Attribute box
- Begin typing the BACR, e.g., Humanities and Arts, Social Science, or Natural Science.
- Select the BACR and then click search