Contacting a Dean

What is a Dean?

Colleges often have two types of Deans – Academic and Student Affairs. While all Deans hold leadership roles at colleges and universities to support students, we know that it can be confusing to navigate who to go to and when!

As opposed to an academic dean, who serves as the leader in their EWU College, the Dean of Students at EWU works with teams in Student Affairs (Counseling and Wellness Services, Student Accommodations, and Support Services, and Student Rights and Responsibilities) that are designed to provide student support and help students navigate the overall experience of attending EWU.

Dean of Student Affairs

Dean of Students
P: 509.359.7852