Navigate Student Features
- Add your own Reminders
- See what is Overdue
- View Details for more in-depth info including instructions and links when available
- Check the box to show as Completed
- Get notified about Key Date relevant events (ex: holidays for EWU, orientation events, job fairs, Finals week, etc.) and get access event-related content
- Make and view appointments with your advisor and other EWU staff
- Click the Appointments button and follow the on-screen prompts to schedule the appointment you need
Access the services and resources you need both on and off campus, like:
- Academic Resources
- Campus Resources
- Health and Wellness
- Places to Eat
- Student Activities
- Transportation and Safety
- If you have an Academic Hold you can view it in the app and get information on what you need to do
- An Academic Hold may prevent you from registering for next term. Be sure to pay attention to this in your app and follow the instructions on what to do.
View your class schedule:
- Days, times, and location
Click on a class for more information:
- Start and end dates
- Google map of the location
- Description of the course
You can also upload your class schedule directly to your Google Calendar from Navigate!
A new Navigate Student feature, “Hand Raise”, allows students to ask for help in the Navigate Student mobile application.
Here are the specific ways that you can raise your hand and ask for help:
- I need tutoring
- I need to declare or change my major
- I need help with housing, food, or clothing
- I am feeling stressed and overwhelmed
- I need to report bullying, discrimination, or misconduct
With each alert, the you will receive information and/or staff outreach to address to your specific needs.
The effort to meet students’ needs is a partnership with Program Leading to University Success (PLUS), Student Accommodations and Support Services (SASS), and the Degree Completion Team.
Video walk-through of Hand Raise features (2:09)
- Connect with the other students in your classes
- Help with homework
- Study for exams
- Share study materials
- Opt-in to be visible to others via email
- You are only visible if you choose to be
- A great way to start building your EWU peeps
- Collaborate with others on projects
- Quickly access your student ID # (SID) and email address
- Retake the Intake Survey (personalize your experience as things change)
- Access favorite resources
- Manage your notification settings
- Get help with technical issues
If you have any questions while exploring and using Navigate, email firstname.lastname@example.org.