This revision identifies and aligns EWU’s policy with WAC 172-11-040.
This revision updates the existing policy to better align with RCW 49.76, Domestic Violence Leave.
PDF Version Standards of Conduct EWU Policy 402-05 Authority: EWU Board of Trustees Effective: May 20, 2022 Proponent: Vice President for Business & Finance Purpose: This policy describes the university’s grievance procedures for responding to Title IX complaints against EWU employees. History: This policy updates and supersedes a former version of the policy dated December 10, […]
Requires employees to provide proof of a MMR vacincations or seek a waiver
Modifies waiver requirements to reduce the types of waivers to medical or religious waivers
• Revises and supersedes EWU policy 502-01
• Expands the current policy pertaining to students’ use of university email addresses to employees
• Requires employees to provide current contact information
• Requires employees to use their university email for any university business
• Places restrictions on which departments are permitted to send text messages to students and under what circumstances mass texting is allowed
PDF Version Personnel and Students EWU Policy 402-06 Authority: Board of Trustees Effective: December 10, 2021 Proponent: Vice President for Student Affairs & Vice President for Business & Finance Purpose: This policy is intended to inform students and employees of resources and protections available for pregnant and parenting individuals. History: This policy was initially approved […]