This revision identifies and aligns EWU’s policy with WAC 172-11-040.
This revision updates the existing policy to better align with RCW 49.76, Domestic Violence Leave.
PDF Version Standards of Conduct EWU Policy 402-05 Authority: EWU Board of Trustees Effective: December 11, 2020 Proponent: Vice President for Business and Finance Purpose: This policy describes the university’s grievance procedures for responding to Title IX complaints against EWU employees. History: This policy supersedes and repeals EWU Policy 402-04 (Investigations of Employees for Sexual […]
Requires employees to provide proof of a MMR vacincations or seek a waiver
Modifies waiver requirements to reduce the types of waivers to medical or religious waivers
• Revises and supersedes EWU policy 502-01
• Expands the current policy pertaining to students’ use of university email addresses to employees
• Requires employees to provide current contact information
• Requires employees to use their university email for any university business
• Places restrictions on which departments are permitted to send text messages to students and under what circumstances mass texting is allowed
PDF Version Personnel and Students EWU Guideline 402-06 Authority: University President Effective July 19, 2019 Proponent: Student Life, Human Resources and Civil Rights Purpose: This guideline is intended to inform students and employees of resources and protections available for pregnant and parenting individuals. History: This guideline is new and was approved by the University President […]