These reports, undergone by the full-time staff of the Institute alone or in coalition with other organizations, cover a variety of regional economic, health business, and utilities topics. Some have been commissioned by private enterprises. Contact Us for more information.
- A First Look at Greater Tri Cities Jobs at Risk in March & April, 2020 due the Corona Virus and Ensuing Washington State Policies By Dr. Patrick Jones. April 2020.
- An Update to the Housing Affordability Index for College A and Additional Comparable Institutions [Redacted Version] By Olivia Adams, Brian Kennedy, and Dr. Patrick Jones. Contract work, February 2020.
- Washington State Childcare Study: Analyzing the Costs Facing Businesses Due to Workforce Turnover and Missed Time Associated
with Inadequate Childcare Options By Dr. Patrick Jones and Brian Kennedy, August 2019.
- Economy here good in 2018, but needs ‘gazelles’ By Dr. Patrick Jones. Spokane Journal of Business, July 18 2019.
- Spokane County Community Needs Assessment with Spokane Regional Health District. 2017-2018.
- Analysis of Low-Income Heating Assistance Programs Administered by Cascade Natural Gas in its Washington State Service Area. Contract Work, November 2017.
- An Economic Impact of the Public Facilities District Events: INB, Spokane Arena, and Convention Center. Contract Work, May 2017.
- The Economic Impact of the Spokane Public Facilities District In 2016. April 2017.
- A Consideration of the Economic Impact of EWU. Presented at President’s Regional Advisory Council, February 2016.
- A Comprehensive Analysis of the Impact of Services Offered by SNAP on Housing Status and Housing Income. Contract Work, January 2016.
- Economic Impact of Spokane International Airport, Spokane Airport Business Park, and Felts Field Airport. Contract Work, July 2015.
- An Estimate of the Number of Households in Poverty Served by Avista Utilities in Washington State. Contract Work, May 2015.
- An Estimate of the Economic Impact of an Aerial Fire Fighting Firm Located at Spokane International Airport. Contract Work, August 2014.
- An Assessment of the Economic Impact of the Spokane Public Facilities District in 2009 & 2010. October 2010.
- The Economic Impact of Spokane International Airport. For The Board of Spokane International Airport. October 2006.