Employee EagleCard Process
- Fill out and Submit by Email a Proximity Card Authorization Form through Access Control
- This form is filled out by your Direct Supervisor, whether building access is needed or not
- You can find this form at: https://inside.ewu.edu/facilities/access-control-prox-auth-form/ .
- Email completed form to Accesscontrol@ewu.edu.
- Access Control will create and program your EagleCard (prox card) and send it to the EagleCard Office. (This will take up to 24 hours depending on the timeframe)
- The EagleCard Office will send you an email to notify you that your card is ready to be picked up at our office in Tawanka Hall, Suite 120. We are open Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Please remember to bring the following things when you visit us:
- A valid photo ID (Driver's License, Passport, etc...)
- A copy of your Letter of Hire or Offer Letter
Welcome to Eastern Washington University! We're glad to have you!