The Student Technology Fee Committee (STFC) supplements University or external funding of technology for general student use. The fee is not intended to fund office equipment, instructional equipment, or items normally funded by legislative or administrative funds. Morever, awards are generally purposed as one-time sources of funding. Thus, proposals should not be dependent upon subsequent years of funding.
The committee's funding year is considered to be October 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019. Proposals that receive funding must expend the award prior to June 30, 2019 of the award year.
- November 5: Call for proposals
- November 5: Online proposal system opens
- April 30th: Proposal Deadline - system closes
- May: Administrative Review
- May: Proposal site visits
- May: Award decisions made
- June: ASEWU Approval
- July: Notification and disbursement of awards
One (1) original copy of the proposal must be printed, signed and delivered to 102D Huston Hall, and one (1) digital copy distributed to the following e-mail account (email@example.com) and at the link above. We will close proposals on April 30th 2019.