Everyone Has a Place
The world needs more women entrepreneurs, and we're here to help you find your place. The Women in Entrepreneurship Event (WEE) is our annual community-based training event for anyone interested in the systemic barriers faced by women entrepreneurs.
This weekend event features local speakers sharing their expertise and experiences launching and operating businesses. Interested in networking? This is an excellent opportunity to meet and collaborate with the women leaders in our business community.
Women in Entrepreneurship Event 2023
April 8, 2023 - 8am to 5pm
Central Spokane Library 3rd Floor
906 W Main Ave, Spokane
Watch Videos from 2022's Event
- 00:03:36 - Annika Scharosch: 50 Years of Title IX
- 00:38:00 - Jen Jay: Women & Business Funding
- 01:03:11 - Cindy Steele: Difficult Situations at Work
- 01:35:21 - Andrea Parrish: Asking Questions (Keynote)
- 02:13:40 - Angela Schwendiman: Overcoming Doubt
- 03:08:33 - Andrea Parrish: Your Social Media Presence
- 03:44:23 - Eldonna Shaw-Davis: Business Planning