Rules & Scoring:
- Maximum team size = 4 students.
- All competitors must have attended Eastern Washington University at some point during the academic year of the pitch contest.
- The entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial business/idea being pitched must be the original and sole idea of the team members presenting it. All work must be the original work of the team members.
- Application to the contest must be submitted before appropriate deadline (see Students>$5000 Pitch Contest>Contest Application at https://inside.ewu.edu/entrepreneurship/students/5000-pitch-contest/application/).
- During qualifier events, teams MUST obtain at least five judge’s feedback cards to earn a score in the competition. Remember: >5 cards yields 10 additional points, so more is better.
- Top-5 feedback card scores count towards the final scoring average.
- Final positions are determined based on a plot of average impact and feasibility evaluation, plotted using slide rule tools obtained from The Innographer.
- Top-4 “new qualifiers” advance to the Eagle’s Nest finals to compete for a share of the prize money!