This WAC is new. It provides contact information for the EWU Financial Aid & Scholarships Office and provides authorities, standards and processes related to tuition waivers.
Adds language requiring owners to identify an emergency contact to care for an assistance/emotional support animal if the owner is not available.
Adds language indicating if an owner is not available to care for an assistance animal for more than 24 hours, Housing & Residential Life will contact the emergency contact. If the emergency contact is not available, Housing & Residential Life may contact local animal control services to remove the animal.
PDF Version Standards of Conduct EWU Policy 402-05 Authority: EWU Board of Trustees Effective: December 10, 2021 Proponent: Vice President for Business & Finance Purpose: This policy describes the university’s grievance procedures for responding to Title IX complaints against EWU employees. History: This policy updates and supersedes a former version of the policy dated December 11, […]
PDF Version Students – Student Life & Activities EWU Guideline 502-05 Authority: EWU Board of Trustees Effective: December 6, 2019 Proponent: Vice President for Student Affairs Summary: This guideline is established by the Eastern Washington University Board of Trustees pursuant to RCW 28B.15.045 to assist students and administration in implementing the provisions of RCW 28B.15.041-.045 […]
Requires employees to provide proof of a MMR vacincations or seek a waiver
Modifies waiver requirements to reduce the types of waivers to medical or religious waivers
• Revises and supersedes EWU policy 502-01
• Expands the current policy pertaining to students’ use of university email addresses to employees
• Requires employees to provide current contact information
• Requires employees to use their university email for any university business
• Places restrictions on which departments are permitted to send text messages to students and under what circumstances mass texting is allowed