invites you to participate in our
PNWEEL International Design Sprint (2019 Beta)
Interested in entrepreneurship? Working virtually with others? Working across borders? Learning how to do a design sprint? Creating an amazing new event? Being a leader?
Participate in the Beta PNWEEL International Design Sprint with students from five other universities on April 12-13 (or 13-14, depending on location). Limited to three students per campus, and four continents, we are seeking students to meet our challenge!
- Challenge: Design an event that fosters international collaboration among aspiring college entrepreneurs around issues of relevance to participants from a variety of countries. The process must result in validated solution(s) to the issue, which could change year to year. The solution must address issues such as
- Who is the target market?
- How is the target market identified and engaged?
- What resources will be needed?
- How will issues be identified?
- What would students get from participation in the event?
- What are the parameters for the event (rules, timing, etc.)?
- Will there be judging? If so, how? By whom?
- Six schools
- University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, Washington, USA (PNWEEL member)
- Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington, USA (PNWEEL member)
- Eastern Washington University, Cheney, Washington, USA (PNWEEL member)
- Asian University
- Latin American University
- European University
- April 12-13, 2019
- Washington State: 1pm – 1pm (PST)
- Latin America: 3pm-2=3pm (CST)
- Europe: 10pm-10pm (CET)
- Asia: April 13-14 6am-6am (KST)
- Your Responsibilities
- High fluency in English, desire to work virtually and cross-culturally, commitment to entrepreneurship
- Complete entire design sprint for challenge
- Obtain validation from student target market
- Present to faculty target market for validation
- Add experience to resume
- Help lead the 2019 PNWEEL International Design Sprint in October 2019
- Your Rewards
- Understanding and experience in design sprint methodology, virtual teamwork and entrepreneurship
- Meaningful international connection with young entrepreneurs
- Six-university certificate of participation in the International Design Sprint
- Credit for, and satisfaction in, creating the PNWEEL International Design Sprint Process
- Position on the Leadership Team of the 2019 PNWEEL International Design Sprint
- 2019 PNWEEL International Design Sprint Leadership Team T-shirt
- Impressive addition to resume
Design Sprint Method
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Prof. Lynnette Claire (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Supported by the Herbert B. Jones Foundation