Argos Reporting Tool
What is Argos?
Argos is a reporting tool by Evisions that is available for use by employees of EWU. Argos has replaced the Discoverer reporting tool and Discoverer has been disabled. Argos will replace the Jasper reporting tool in the summer of 2021.
Learn more about Argos through the vendor website: https://evisions.com/solutions/argos/
Argos has launched!
- In July 2020, Argos was available for the creation and viewing of reports.
- Two Canvas courses have been setup with training videos covering Report Writer, Report Viewer and Datablock creation. More training options are being developed and the campus will be informed as soon as they are available.
- Knowledge Base articles are available to help guide users.
- An Argos User Group was created and has access to an Argos User Group Google Docs folder with additional information.
- Jasper Reports are being evaluated and will be migrated by the Summer of 2021.
Questions and answers to common problems exist in the Information Technology Knowledge Base.
Report Writing training courses and other training materials are available in Canvas.
Datablock training is available for members of IR and IT.
Argos User Group
If you'd like to become a member of the Argos User Group, you can click here to request addition to the group.