After participating in undergraduate research a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate the understanding of inquiry and critical thinking.
- Demonstrate innovative discovery.
- Demonstrate creativity problem-solving.
- Demonstrate intellectual independence.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze, organize and summarize research.
- Demonstrate professional oral/written communication skills.
After participating in undergraduate creative works a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate the understanding of aesthetics and expression.
- Demonstrate and understanding of composition and design.
- Demonstrate creativity within the field.
- Demonstrate originality and skill.
- Demonstrate the ability to conceptualize, formulate, create, and summarize work.
- Demonstrate professional demonstration and communication of performing or visual arts.
After participating in undergraduate research/creative works Symposium the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate a greater understanding about how academic theories and principles apply to the field.
- Demonstrate an increased level of confidence in their ability to perform academically and socially. (Self-Efficacy)
- Increase professional interaction through interpersonal skills with other students and faculty.
- Articulate a greater understanding of how their achievements can contribute to their field, community, nation and/or world.