Please consult the Academic Calendar for important registration dates and deadlines. EWU Spokane offers courses on both the quarter and semester schedules. You can find a complete list of course offerings on EagleNet. Many students take courses on both the Spokane and Cheney campuses. Talk with your academic advisor about planning a schedule that works for you!
If you’re interested in applying for admission to Eastern Washington University, you should first consult the Admissions website for pertinent deadlines and application procedures. If you’re interested in auditing a class, you will need to complete an Audit Authorization Form to register for courses.
Detailed registration information can be found on the Records and Registration website.
Before you register:
- Know when you can start registering by viewing the Registration Calendar.
- Clear any outstanding holds that may prevent you from registering. You can view holds by logging onto EagleNet and clicking on “View Holds” under the “Student” tab.
- Talk to your academic advisor about any questions you may have regarding your academic progress and/or the classes you should be taking.
- Use the Schedule Planner to plan your schedule.
Two ways to register/make changes to your schedule:
- Register online using Eaglenet. Web registration is available to eligible students until the third business day of the term to add and the sixth day of the term to drop.
- Register in person. If you choose to register in person, you can do so with an In-Person Registration/Change Form. This form can be submitted to Student Services (EWU Center, Room 101) on the Spokane campus or to Records and Registration (Sutton 201) in Cheney. You can contact Records and Registration in Cheney at 509-359-2321.
Individuals on WA State and EWU Employee Tuition waivers:
- Washington State Employee Tuition Waiver Request Forms must be submitted each quarter and received by the Records and Registration office no less than 15 days prior to the first day of the term. State employees are eligible to register the first day of the term by completing an in-person registration form. All fees are due at the time of registration.
- EWU Employee Tuition Waiver Forms must be submitted at the time of registration. EWU employees utilizing the waiver are eligible to register up to 7 days prior to the beginning of the term. All fees are due at the time of registration.
- Detailed information regarding credit limits, fees and exclusions can be found the Records and Registration website.
Special Course Registration – Internships, Practicums, Independent Study, Directed Study, Thesis, Research Projects, etc.
Special courses (numbered x95- x99) may require additional approval prior to registration. If you intend to enroll in an internship, practicum, independent study, directed study, thesis and or research project, you are encouraged to contact your department early to ensure timely registration. Special courses require approval from the instructor, department chair and college dean.