How do I get my EagleCard?
You will need to bring a photo ID when requesting your EagleCard.
If you live on-campus (Cheney) and or take all of your classes at the Cheney campus, please visit the central EagleCard Office on the Cheney campus. The whole process takes about five minutes. The EagleCard Office is located at 120 Tawanka Commons. Please visit their website for general information and business hours.
Spokane students can visit Spokane Student Services in EWU Center, Room 101 during Carding Hours.
Spokane Student Services Carding Hours:
- Tuesday and Thursday 11:30 am-2:00 pm, 3:30 pm-5:45 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm-2:00 pm
- First week of every quarter: Monday-Thursday 4:00 pm-5:40 pm
Replacing Your EagleCard
If you have lost your EagleCard, you can request a replacement card for $25. You should also contact EagleCard Services at 509.359.6184 to report your card as lost or stolen.
Requesting Card Access (Prox-Card) on the Spokane Campus
Some building/rooms on the Spokane campus are only accessible using a “prox-enabled” ID card. Currently enrolled EWU Spokane students may request access to the following spaces:
- Academic Center (SAC)
- Fitness Center (located in the Health Education Research Building- SHER, Room 202)
- Spokane Academic Library
- Specific department spaces (check with your department about access requirements)
How do I know if I have a prox-card?
Check the back of your current EagleCard. If your card has a 4-digit number on the back, upper right hand corner, it’s a prox card!
I don’t have a prox-card. How do I get one?
Visit EWU Spokane Student Services to request one.
Yes! I have a prox-card, now what?
If you are enrolled in a Spokane class, your card should automatically be programmed for the fitness center and library.
If you need to add money to your EagleFlex account, you have five options:
- Add money online the myEagleCard website.
- Cash deposits can be made using a PHIL machines (ATM-like device at various locations in Cheney and Spokane). The Spokane PHIL machine is located in the Spokane Academic Library on the second floor of the Academic Center.
- Call the EagleCard Office at 509.359.6184 and make a deposit using a credit or debit card over the phone.
- Make a deposit in person at 120 Tawanka Commons in Cheney.
- Make a deposit by mail. Send a check to the EagleCard Office, 120 Tawanka Hall; Cheney, WA 99004, with a note indicating your name and EWU ID or NetID. Make checks payable to “EWU”.
Please refer to the EagleCard website for information on eligibility and other card policies. It is expected that you carry your EagleCard at the Spokane campus for identification purposes. Please report lost ID cards to both the EagleCard Office and Spokane Campus Security.