EWU Career Center provides all aspects of professional development to EWU Students and Alumni. You will receive personal attention and guidance in attaining your career goals by our knowledgeable and friendly student-centered staff on both the Spokane and Cheney campuses.
Career Advisors are available on a weekly basis on the Spokane campus by appointment. Appointments can be made on Handshake or by calling 509.359.6365.
- Career Advising Appointments: One-on-one career advising to students and alumni by appointment. Make an appointment on Handshake.
- Choosing a Major: Undecided about your major or career? We can help.
- Career Personality & Interest Assessments: Take a career assessment to measure your strengths and interests. Fees may apply.
- Career Focused Courses: Undecided or undeclared? Our CRSV classes can help you explore career options.
Searches, Applications, and Interviews:
- Job & Internship Searches
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Mock Interviews and Interview Preparation
- Career and Networking Events
- Graduate/Professional School Applications
Develop your skill set and learn more effective strategies for transitioning your academic learning into your career field. Decide if that career field is right for you and gain a competitive edge when you search for your next job!
We can help you with…
- Finding internships in your field of interest
- Coordinating Internships
- Preparing Resumes, Cover Letters, & Interviews
Make an appointment on Handshake with Romeal Watson, Internship Coordinator, for assistance.
You’re an Eagle 4 Life! EWU Career Center is still here for you after you graduate!