Belonging to a fraternity or sorority increases one's chances of completing a degree, with 71% of Greeks graduating versus 50% of non-Greeks.
An impressive 85% of executives at Fortune 500 companies called fraternities home during college.
Across the nation, sorority and fraternity life and their alumni members accounts for 75% of all total college and university donations.
It is recommended that students explore the values of each fraternity, the benefits of membership and the expectations each organization has for its members. Visiting the national websites for each organization is a great way to learn more and think about what organizations you are interested in!
Learn more about the Interfraternity Council by looking at their website here!
|Alpha Tau Omega||Official Webpage|
|Beta Theta Pi||Official Webpage||Beta Theta Pi|
|Delta Chi||Official Webpage||Delta Chi|
|Kappa Sigma||Official Webpage||Kappa Sigma|
|Phi Delta Theta||Official Webpage||Phi Delta Theta|
|Pi Kappa Phi||Official Webpage||Pi Kappa Phi|
|Pi Lambda Phi||Official Webpage||Pi Lambda Phi|
|Sigma Phi Epsilon||Official Webpage||Sigma Phi Epsilon|
Our Fraternity Community is Expanding
Over the next five years, Eastern Washington University is partnering with the following (inter)national organizations to expand our fraternity community:
- 2018: Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity | University Approval Letter | Intent from Alpha Sigma Phi
- 2019: Tau Kappa Epsilon | University Approval Letter | Intent from Tau Kappa Epsilon
- 2020: Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity | University Approval Letter | Intent from Lambda Chi Alpha
- 2020: Sigma Chi Fraternity | University Approval Letter | Intent from Sigma Chi
- 2021: Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity | University Approval Letter | Intent from Pi Kappa Alpha