Pavilion (Reese Court)
Reese Court is named in honor of William B. "Red" Reese who served as a successful football, basketball and track coach during his tenure from 1930 to 1964.
Located on the northern end of the Sports and Recreation Center complex, The Pavilion (Reese Court) is a nearly 20,000 square foot facility that can seat up to 6000 spectators for a multitude of athletic and special events. Home of Eastern Washington University's Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball and Women's Volleyball team, the Pavilion is the focal point of the Sports and Recreation Center. The Pavilion is a scheduled use only space.