Programs and Classes
Water Exercise (WX)
- Drop-In rate $6.00 per day
- Registration rate is $5.00 per day
- You can register for only the classes you are able to attend at $5/class! This rate is only applied when you register in advance for more than one day of class.
- Register in person at the Aquatic Center, or mail-in your check to EWU Aquatic Center WX, 337 Pavilion, Cheney WA 99004.
- Sessions Summer Quarter -
- 18/19-12 MWF 6/17-7/12 11 lessons $55 8:30-9:30 AM no class 7/5
- 18/19-12 MW 6/17-7/10 8 lessons $40 5:30-6:30 PM outdoor pool
- 18/19-13 MWF 7/15-8/2 9 lessons $45 8:30-9:30 AM
- 18/19-13 MW 7/15-7/31 6 lessons $30 7:00-8:00 PM
- 19/20-1 MW 8/5-8/21 6 lessons $30 5:30-6:30 PM outdoor pool
- 19/20-1 MWF 8/26-9/20 11 lessons $55 8:30-9:30 AM no class 9/2
- 18/19-11 MWF 5/29-6/14 8 lessons $40 8:30-9:30 AM
- 18/19-11 TTH 5/30-6/13 6 lessons $30 7:00-8:00 PM
Fall WX begins September 23. MWF morning 8:30-9:30 AM or TTH evening 7:00-8:00 PM.
Every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm during the School Year. Sign up through Epic Adventures in the URC.
Kayaking through Epic also features a group of disabled Veterans, who are taught by dedicated volunteers.
EWU classes are offered in cooperation with Atlantis Aquatics Dive Shop in Spokane. SCUBA is a great class for our exceptionally deep pool at 18'. Sign up with the EWU registrar for PHED 125 SCUBA Diving.
Aquatic Stroke and Diving Clinic
Join us Tuesdays from 12:00-1:00 PM for our Stroke Clinic, or MW from 8:30-10 AM for our Springboard Diving Clinic. Learn any stroke or swimming skill you need at Stroke Clinic. Learn both 1M and 3M diving at the Diving Clinic.
Clinics are $6 per day, and Stroke Clinics are drop-in only. Diving Clinic may be drop in or registered by session. EWU Students enrolled in Swim Time may attend either clinic at no charge.