- Be sure you are in the correct term–if you try to open the wrong term it may appear that you have no classes or the wrong courses are showing.
- Student name not on grade roster–check with the student for name changes or to determine if the student may have registered in another section of the course, etc., or call Records and Registration for assistance at 359.6594.
- Student never attended–Leave no grades blank. A grade must be assigned for each student. Students must contact Records and Registration to appeal before they can be officially withdrawn.
- Last date of attendance–must be listed for each student receiving a 0.0, X, or NC. This information is used to calculate refunds for financial aid. If you have a course that has start/end dates that are outside of the regular term dates, you may need to adjust your last date of attendance to fit within the main term dates. Also, the online grading system will not accept a last date of attendance that is not part of the dates that the course is offered.
- Missing grades for special courses (internship, directed/independent study, etc.) – These are listed individually on the pull-down menu. You need to assign a Y grade for the students even if they plan to complete their work the next term.
- Remember to actually submit your grades after you entered them on the EagleNet.
- Check that all the grades have been saved in the system (go back to the Eaglet grade roster).
If you have an emergency that prevents you from getting the grades in for your courses, please contact your chair or program director so that they are aware of the delay if possible.
In an emergency work with Records and Registration to make arrangements to get the grades submitted when they are ready. You can also send a notification to your students through EagleNet or Canvas.