EWU 203-08, Mobile Devices (Draft)
- This policy repeals and supersedes EWU Policy 203-03 (Cellular Telephones and Services).
- Policy Proponent: Vice President for Business and Finance
- Identifies the security and compliance requirements for employees who use mobile devices to conduct university business
- Updates the procedures and standards for issuing university-owned mobile devices
- Creates an alternative for employees who have a university-owned mobile device to receive an allowance for using their personal device to conduct university business