Short-term Academic Coaching sessions are meant for students who are seeking assistance in one-three academic skills. If you would like support in four or more academic skills, please register for our long-term Academic Coaching.
Appointments are on a first-come, first-serve basis. In the event that there are no times offered when you are available, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Upon scheduling a short-term Academic Coaching session, you will receive a notification with the Zoom link attached. Be logged into Zoom using your EWU single sign-on account information.
What to expect during a short-term Academic Coaching session:
- Identify the academic skills you wish to focus on.
- Examine your current routines (what works and what needs improvement).
- Be open-minded to trying new strategies.
- Analyze your success through worksheets, videos, and other activities.
- Create personal and academic goals that include strategies to overcome barriers.
- Participate in our Short-Term Academic Coaching survey to provide feedback.
- Sessions last up to 50 minutes.