Cash Balance Report
Produces a cash balance report for a user-selected fund and fiscal period (e.g., month).
To generate a Cash Balance Report:
Enter “FGRTBAL” in the “Search…” box and either select from the list that populates or press “Enter.
Click “Go.” For an electronic version, enter “DATABASE” in the “Printer:” dialog. For a printed version, click the “More” dropdown indicated by an ellipses “…” and select the applicable printer. The example below shows how to generate an electronic version using “DATABASE:”
It is recommended to press “Tab,” “Tab” again and enter the number of “Lines” (the OGRD enters 45).
Click the “Next Block” (located at the bottom left of the screen) to move to the “Parameter
Values” section and enter the parameters (it is convenient to use the down arrow on the keyboard when
- Fiscal Year: two-digit year (will default to current fiscal year)
- Chart of Accounts: E (will always be “E” for Eastern Washington University)
- As of Date (DD-MON-YYY): can enter “T” to print a report as of “Today.”
- Include Accrual for Last Prd.: will always be “N” EXCEPT during July for fiscal year end
- Fund Option: will always be “S”
- From Fund: leave blank
- To Fund: leave blank
- Fund: enter fund number
Click the down arrow to move into the “Submission” section. “Save Parameter Set as” can be selected to
save the parameters but is not necessary. The benefit of selecting this option is the parameters entered will
appear the next time the FGRTBAL is accessed.
Click the “SAVE” button located at the bottom right of the screen to print:
If creating an electronic version, see the Generate Electronic Banner Reports page to learn how to retrieve data.