Transaction Detail Report
A report that produces transaction detail for a user-selected fiscal period (e.g., month). This reportcan be used to select multiple organizations and/or funds for selected fiscal periods. For each organization, the report shows by fund and account code: budget activity, transaction activity, and encumbrance activity.
For an electronic version, enter "DATABASE" in the "Printer" dialog.
Otherwise, to generate a report to print, click the down arrow and select the applicable printer, press “Tab,” “Tab” again and enter the number of lines (the OGRD enters 45).
Next, click the “Next Block” down arrow (located at the bottom left of the screen) and enter the parameters. When entering the parameters, it is convenient to use the down arrow on the keyboard to navigate down the fields:
- 01 Fiscal Year: two-digit year (will default to current fiscal year)
- 02 Chart of Accounts: E (will always be “E”)
- 03 From Organization Code: enter org number
- 04 To Organization Code: enter same org number as above
- 05 From Fund Code: enter fund number
- 06 To Fund Code: enter same fund number as above
- 07 From Account Code: leave blank
- 08 To Account Code: leave blank
- 09 From date (DD-MON-YEAR): enter first date of the time period needed
- 10 To date (DD-MON-YEAR): enter the last date of the time period needed
- 11 Include Accrual for Last Prd: will always be “N” EXCEPT during July for fiscal year end
- 12 Print Organization Totals: “Y”
- 13 Commitment Type: “U”
Click “Next Block.” “Save Parameter Set as” can be selected to save the parameters but is not necessary. The benefit of selecting this option is the parameters entered will appear the next time the FRRGITD is accessed.
Click “SAVE” (located at the bottom right of the screen).
If instruction is needed on how to extract an electronic report, see the Exporting Electronic Banner Reports page.