The East region is now in Phase 2 of Gov. Inslee’s “Healthy Washington Roadmap to Recovery” plan. This means there are some changes to campus operations as we continue to manage through the pandemic.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- The University Recreation Center has increased its capacity for students and relaxed the time restrictions. Please visit the URC website for more details.
- Students can dine together in the PUB under protocols established consistent with Gov. Inslee’s guidelines for restaurants.
- Event Planning is able to offer catering for business meetings.
- Club sports are restarting.
- Athletics is providing student-athletes and coaching staff with two non-transferable tickets for each home event for family members. Please visit goeags.com for updated information.
Visit the Coronavirus Preparedness page for the latest information, as the university will keep posting updates as it learns more about Phase 2 impacts. Remember classes remain primarily online through the end of the academic year. Please continue to follow public health guidelines.