Amenities in the Multicultural Center
- A comfortable lounge with 50” television
- A brand new kitchen
- Tables and chairs that can be rearranged
Multicultural Center Reservation Request
In order to reserve the Multicultural Center, please note the following:
- The Multicultural Center is staffed Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. The center is open to the public Monday – Friday 8:00am-9:00pm.
- Reserving a time during our open hours will ensure there are no other events occurring that may interfere with your reservation.
- The Multicultural Center reserves the right to decline any request if it interferes with prior engagements.
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the date of the event.
- The person submitting the request will receive a confirmation response as soon as possible.
- If you would like to proceed in requesting a reservation of the Multicultural Center please reserve through EagleSync as soon as possible.
- To see what times are available, click the calendar button below.
The Multicultural Center now has a full kitchen!
We are excited to invite everyone to bring your lunch to enjoy in our space. We have a refrigerator and microwave at your disposal, as well as plates, cups, utensils, and a welcoming environment!
Interested in using the kitchen to cook a meal?
The Multicultural Center, in consultation with Dining Services and the Spokane Regional Health District, has developed guidelines for use of the space. Here is some helpful information to get you started:
- The Multicultural Center kitchen must be reserved by a group (student club, EWU department) for preparing and cooking a meal. The kitchen is not meant for personal use beyond storing and reheating your home-prepared food.
- Only registered student clubs and organizations, or campus departments can reserve the kitchen. Personal reservations will not be accepted.
- Reservations are available after 4pm, Monday-Friday. (For weekend requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible)
- Please read the Multicultural Center Kitchen Guidlines for much more detailed information on how to utilize this space.
- If you would like to proceed in requesting a reservation of the Multicultural Center kitchen please submit the Multicultural Center Kitchen Reservation form as soon as possible.
- In order to receive final approval for kitchen use the organization must attend a Kitchen Use Orientation with the Multicultural Center Director, Vanessa Delgado, and abide by all regulations detailed in the Kitchen Use Guidelines. Once you have submitted your reservation request form we will contact you to set up an orientation time.