- Doctor of Philosophy: Chemistry, September 1994 - February 1999 (University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Bachelor of Science: Chemistry, September 1992 - March 1994 (Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA)
- Associate of Arts: General Studies, September 1988 - June 1992 (Spokane Falls Community College, Spokane, WA)
- Professor of Chemistry (September, 2011 – present): Currently teaching general chemistry, inorganic chemistry, and associated laboratory sections as well as Directed Studies and the Senior Capstone. Additionally, I am actively conducting research in the areas of low-dimensional magnetism and crystal engineering of fluoride and bifluoride-containing metal-organic solids. Generally, 6-10 undergraduate students routinely work on these projects under my direct supervision.
- Associate Professor of Chemistry: Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Eastern Washington University (September 2007-September 2011)
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry: Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Eastern Washington University (September 2003-September 2007).
- Postdoctoral research associate: Condensed Matter Sciences Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, September 2002 – September 2003 and Materials Science Division, Argonne National Laboratory, December 1999 – August 2002.