This year, the EWU Institute for Public Policy & Economic Analysis is launching a brand new initiative to help highlight excellent student work, create professional development opportunities for students, and spread awareness of the importance of data in scholarly research and writing.
We are accepting submissions from EWU faculty of student work in the form below until April 20, 2020. We will announce selected student work by mid-Spring Quarter 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Thank you for your interest in highlighting exceptional student work through the Institute for Public Policy & Economic Analysis at EWU. We are excited to launch this Student Work Series and hope that it can continue annually to recognize students. Please submit no more than 3 pieces for consideration per faculty member.
Here is the scope of what we are looking for:
- Uses data to substantiate an argument.
- Bonus if the data is from the trends sites, found here.
- Paper must be from a currently enrolled Running Start, undergraduate or graduate student whose graduation date is on or after Spring 2020.
- Papers can be any written material from research papers, essays, finals, policy papers, etc. but not presentations, videos, or other visual materials.
- Student Work must have been submitted for a class assignment, for-credit internship, or other project under the supervision of a faculty member.
Deadline for submission is April 20, 2020.
Students will receive certificates of recognition by the Institute for Public Policy & Economic Analysis at EWU, highlight on website and/or social media, and possible publication in the EWU Digital Commons.