If you are interested in living in one of our University Apartments, it is recommended that you apply at least three to six months in advance. We have a continuous wait list and priority is based on your deposit date. The total deposit is $450, $100 of which is due at the time of application. You will not be considered for available units until the $100 is paid and the proper application is received in our office.
The Family Student Apartment Application is for students who are married and/or have children.
The Single Student Apartment Application is for single graduate students, or single students aged 25 or older. There is also a Shared option with the Single Student Application, for those with an interest in having a roommate
Apartments eligibility can be found here.
How to Pay Application Deposit
How to pay online via EagleNet:
- Go to eaglenet.ewu.edu and login with your username and password.
- From the Main Menu select "Personal Information" from the top tabs.
- In the options, select "Pay My Bill".
- Select the term we are currently in and click Submit.
- The screen should show your current balance. At the bottom of this page select the "Make a Payment" option.
- At the top of the new page click on "Deposits."
- On this page, you can select the term and then will be prompted to select "Apartment Deposit."
- An explanation of the deposit amount will be listed, and you can enter in the amount you will be paying toward your deposit then select continue.
- Select a method of payment and click "Continue Checkout".
- Enter payment information and click "Continue".
(You will have a chance to review the payment before it is final.)
- Review payment, and click "Submit" if everything looks OK.
How to pay in person (Student Financial Services no longer takes debit or credit at their office):
- Go to Sutton Hall on Eastern Washington University's campus, located at 202 Sutton Hall, Cheney, WA 99004.
- Go to Student Financial Services on the 2nd Floor.
- Specify that you are paying your Apartment Deposit of $100. **If you are paying your additional $350 deposit, specify that amount instead.
- Make your payment.
An automated message will be shared to Apartments staff verifying your payment within 24 hours of payment by either method.