Room Changes are available to current residents that would like a different room, building, or roommate. We process requests in the order we receive them and where space is available. It is important during the room change process to remain patient. We are managing multiple requests, with limited spaces.
The process is as follows:
- Student completes the Room Change Request form.
- Housing and Residential Life staff forwards request to the Residential Life Coordinator of the student's current hall.
- Residential Life Coordinator will reach out to student within one business day via Eagles email to set up a time to discuss the reason for the room change and potential move options.
- After meeting, the student will choose from the provided options.
- Student will be able to move 48 hours after a final decision is made. The student must wait so the new roommate may be notified and can prepare the space for a new roommate.
If a student has questions throughout the process, they may reach out to the Housing office or their Residential Life Coordinator for an update.