Make Connections * Enhance Your Education * Build Strong Communities
What are Living Learning Communities?
- A community of students with similar majors and/or interests
- Sponsored by a campus department
- Special focus, special drive
- Smaller communities within the larger university setting
Why Living Learning Communities?
- Build a close connection to the university
- Take classes with floor mates
- Dig deeper into your interests with fellow students
- Collaborate with students, staff, and faculty outside the classroom
- Receive extra support and resources
- Boost your GPA
- Students will be pre-registered for an LLC courses during Fall Quarter
2019-2020 Living Learning Communities:
How do I sign up?
All LLC requests are placed on your Housing application. Space is limited so all requests are first come, first served.