For the 2018-2019 Academic Year
Qualifying Round 1: Was November 6th, 2018 from 6:00 p.m. to 8 p.m. at WSU Spokane Riverpoint Campus Bookie SCRS Court. Application deadline: 5:00 p.m. on November 1st.
Qualifying Round 2: Will be February 12th, 2019, WSU Spokane Riverpoint Campus Bookie SCRS Court. Application deadline: 5:00 p.m. on February 7th (see Upcoming Events).
Eagle’s Nest Finals: Will be May 17th, 2019, Showalter Hall Auditorium, EWU Cheney campus. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.; show begins at 6:00 p.m. Qualified teams must RSVP by 5:00 p.m. on May 4th (see Upcoming Events).
- Statement of team’s desire to compete.
- Contact information must include the full names of all EWU student competitors within a team, EWU student competitor’s email address, and EWU student ID # for each team member.
- A brief (i.e., less than 1 page) description of the idea and the value proposition to the customer, which includes company/idea name.
- Send complete application to: entp-center.ewu.edu or
- Use the Interactive Eagle’s Nest Pitch Competition Application Form below to submit it.