EH&S Service Request

Filling out this form will initiate an Environmental Health & Safety service request. This form should not be used for requests related to Facilities.

Use the Incident Report Form if this involves an accident, illness, or property damage.

Supervisors or Residential Life Representatives (if you are an EWU Housing Resident) will be contacted prior to any investigations or evaluations. Make sure your supervisor or Residential Life Representative is aware that you are submitting a service request.