The Committee for Admissions, Recruitment, Retention and Transition (CARRT) serves to discuss requests and appeals made by or on the behalf of candidates, as well as to develop a plan of action to support candidate success in the education program and field. A candidate, or a staff or faculty member making a request on behalf of a candidate, can submit a request by completing the form below. This form will be sent to Tiffany Dixon, our Undergraduate Education Department Advisor, for review and will be shared with CARRT members for review.
- Tara Haskins, Department Chair
- Shelly Shaffer, Director of Undergraduate Education Programs
- Tiffany Dixon, Undergraduate Education Department Advisor
- Carissa Gran, Co-Director of Field Experience
- Tim Sedor, Co-Director of Field Experience
- Clive Gary, Field Supervisor
- Jill Stinson, Certification Officer