Diversity & Inclusion Week 2022
Save the Dates: April 18-22, 2022
2021 Theme and Logo
Theme and Logo Contest for Diversity and Inclusion Week 2022
Do you have ideas for a THEME and LOGO for Diversity and Inclusion Week 2022?
See your CREATIVITY come to life on campus through t-shirts and other marketing.
Enter your concept for a new theme and logo to COMPETE!
To enter: Fill out the EWU Diversity and Inclusion Week 2022 Theme and Logo contest Application no later than Friday, February 11, 2022 at: https://inside.ewu.edu/diversityandinclusion/diversity-and-inclusion-week-2022-logo-theme-design-contest/
- Must be a registered student for Winter and Spring Quarters 2022 at EWU
- Must be a full-time student (12 credits or more)
- Please use the EWU Eagle Logo in your design. The logo must be solid color and cannot be altered.
- The theme and logo design may be done in color.
- We will translate your idea into a graphic design, so you may submit a conceptual sketch or design.
- The design can include ink, photos, and computer generated designs. All work in your design must be original, including drawings, images and photos
- Does the message of the theme and design promote diversity and inclusion?
- Creativity of the theme and design
- Overall appeal of the theme and design
Please note: We are looking for a concept, the Office for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion reserves the right to enhance your design to fit our marketing and thematic needs for Diversity and Inclusion Week 2022.
The student winner will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card, five (5) Diversity and Inclusion Week T-shirts to share with friends, and recognition during Diversity and Inclusion Week 2022, April 18-22, 2022.
For accommodations or additional information about all Diversity & Inclusion Week events, contact Kim Davis, Senior Director for Diversity & Inclusion, at email@example.com or (509) 359-6874.
Diversity & Inclusion Week 2021
Monday, April 19
Tuesday, April 20
Wednesday, April 21
Thursday, April 22
Friday, April 23
Accommodations and Questions
Diversity & Inclusion Week 2021 Planning Committee:
Kim Davis, Chair; Kayla Castillo; Karla Figueroa; Lance Kissler; Esmeralda Orozco; Dr. Heidi Schnebly; Michelle Schultz