Program Inventory Management
All programs are proposed, edited or banked through Program Inventory Management. You can login with your EWU SSO.
Preparing a proposal
Prior to inputting a PIM program submission, familiarize yourself with the information expected for each form field and prepare any additional materials that might be needed.
New online programs
All new online programs must go through the CPAC approval process. This includes online duplicates of existing non-online programs.
Proposing a new program
After you log in, you will be directed to the PIM home. Here you can propose a new program.
- Click Propose New Program. A New Program Proposal form will open in a new window.
- Complete all areas where the boxes are outlined in red. See Program Form Fields for details.
- You have three options for saving changes:
- Save & Submit - saves your changes and submits the proposal for review, starting the workflow.
- Save Changes - saves your changes without submitting.
- Cancel - discards your changes.
An email is sent to notify each person in the workflow that a task in PIM is waiting his or her review. As only one email is sent, it is the responsibility of the submitter to follow the proposal and make sure each step in the workflow is complete on time.
Once you have completed the New Program Proposal, then you must complete the CIM forms for each course.
See the New Course page for how to create a new course.
If modification is needed during the approval process, this can be handled by one of the following methods.
Graduate program modifications
You must respond to CPAC questions for graduate programs within two weeks or else the proposal will rollback to the start of the workflow.
If the new program is intended to replace an existing program, please contact Mark Ward or Scott Eubanks to determine when it is appropriate to deactivate the old program.