The Semester Commencement is scheduled for May 6, 2022. If you are planning to attend and are looking to rent a cap and gown, the University Bookstore has you covered. For a one time fee you can rent your cap and gown for both the May Semester Commencement and all-campus June Commencement ceremonies. To rent your regalia please follow the instructions listed below by March 24. Faculty rentals will arrive one week prior to the Semester Commencement. Your rental package can be available for pick up at the University Bookstore in Cheney or it can be delivered to your department. All rental gowns need to be returned to the Bookstore by June 24, after Commencement.
- Click on the following link http://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1119012/Eastern-Washington-University/ (This will open your internet browser to the Josten's website).
- Click on the Graduation Caps & Gowns located on the right side of the window.
- A new small window will pop open asking to select your ceremony. Click on the May Commencement.
- Select your regalia options in the new window.
- Click on the customize button to select the school, state, city and country your degree was obtained from.
- Click Next.
- Enter your height, then click next.
- Select your Major, then click next.
- Review your information then click Add to cart button.
- Enter your first and last name as requested then proceed to check out.
Your order is processed and will be sent to the University Bookstore which will be available for pick up or delivery by April 29.
Order deadline for Semester Commencement ceremony rentals is March 24th.
If you have missed the order deadline, please call Jostens at 800-488-2173 to make special arrangements. If you have any questions regarding faculty rentals, please contact Lynn Junge at 359-6218 or by email at email@example.com.