The all campus annual Commencement is scheduled for June 15, 2019. If you are planning to attend and are looking to rent a cap and gown, the University Bookstore has you covered. To rent your regalia please follow the instructions listed below by April 19. The faculty rentals will arrive one week prior to the Commencement ceremony. Your rental package can be available for pick up at the campus Bookstore in Cheney, or we can have them delivered to your department. All rental gowns need to be returned to the Bookstore by June 21, after Commencement.
- Click on the following link http://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1119012/Eastern-Washington-University/ (This will open your internet browser to the Josten's website).
- Click on the Graduation Caps & Gowns located on the right side of the window.
- A new small window will pop open asking to select your ceremony. Click on the June Commencement.
- Select your regalia options in the new window.
- Click on the customize button to select the school, state, city and country your degree was obtained from.
- Click Next.
- Enter your height, then click next.
- Select your Major, then click next.
- Review your information then click Add to cart button.
- Enter your first and last name as requested then proceed to check out.
Your order is processed and will be sent to the University Bookstore which will be available for pick up or delivery by June 11.
Order deadline for the campus annual Commencement ceremony rentals is April 19th.
If you have missed the order deadline, please call Jostens at 800-488-2173 to make special arrangements. If you have any questions regarding faculty rentals, please contact Lynn Junge at 359-6218 or by email at email@example.com.