If you are looking for an internship in Franklin County this Summer, the Jim Rabideau Scholarship can provide 1-2 students with a $2,500 stipend. Students applying for the stipend must meet the following criteria:
- Student must have Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing.
- Student must be interested in pursuing a career in public service or city government.
- Must be willing to intern in Franklin County, WA (Tri-Cities)
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher.
- Student must be attending full-time at Eastern Washington University during the Summer of 2021.
- Work with the Career Center to establish academic credit for your internship
In order to apply for the stipend, the following materials must be submitted to me by Friday, June 11, 2021. We will conduct an application review and select one recipient, who will be contacted by Friday, June 18, 2021. Students must turn in the following documents in order to be eligible:
- The signed application form – Click Here.
- A one-to-two-page essay outlining your career interest and how this internship will assist you in the pursuit of your goal.
- Include your desired department in your essay, and why you would like to intern there. Attached is a list of potential departments.
Please Email Application Materials To:
EWU Career Center