- This event has passed.
11/05/2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Need help with your resume? Don’t have a resume? Time to spruce up that high school resume? This small, intimate, and interactive group workshop is for you!
- How to avoid common mistakes
- How to format a professional resume
- How to organize your information (in a format hiring managers want to see!)
- Understand how to write specific targeted content to best highlight your skills, experiences, and competencies
- Receive individual feedback
Participants will gain the most from this workshop if they bring a copy of their existing resume. If you do not have a resume, bring a list of all jobs, volunteer experiences, and education information.
Full details under “Events” on Handshake
People needing accommodation should contact Career Center at 509-359-6934 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least three business days before each scheduled event.