CareerShift was created to help job seekers successfully navigate the published and hidden job market to find gainful employment. Using CareerShift's integrated applications, you can:
- Search, select and store job listings from all job boards and all company job postings.
- Get up-to-date contact information, including e-mail addresses, for millions of companies.
- Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
- Record, save and store your correspondence history records automatically.
- Create personal marketing campaigns, including unlimited resumes and cover letters easily, and save them to access, print or e-mail.
- Manage your confidential CareerShift account securely from any computer 24/7, to update & maintain your organized and recorded job search.
This web service is for use by Eastern Washington University, students, alumni, faculty/staff, and guests. For additional information, please contact Career Services.