The Science & Technology Career Fair is geared towards students and alumni in STEM related majors, however it is open to ALL students. There are 10+ companies that are looking for students and alumni in the Social Sciences and Humanities. Here are just some of the opportunities open to these students:
- Washington State Department of Ecology – Policy Analysts, Planners, Communications Consultant, Training Consultant, Forms & Records Analyst, Logistics Taskforce, Litter Prevention Coordinator, Public Outreach Specialist
- S. Army Corps of Engineers (must be a U.S. citizen) – Park Ranger (college education in natural resources OR history, archeology, anthropology, park and recreation management, law enforcement/police science, social sciences, museum sciences, business administration, public administration, behavioral sciences, sociology, or other closely related subjects pertinent to the management and protection of natural and cultural resources.) Student Trainee – Contracts (Political Science, Economics). Visual Information Specialist, Archeologist, Archeologist/Historian
- COPE Health Solutions – Health Care Workforce Development Program Manager
- Engie Impact – Instructional Design, Marketing
- STRATA Inc. – Marketing Coordinator
- Stay Alfred – Data Entry, Hospitality, Management, Product Owner, Reservation Agents. They are pretty flexible with student schedules and are enthusiastic about hiring more Social Science and humanities students.
- Lamb Weston – Marketing
- Atlas Staffing – Hiring a Recruiter in Spokane.
- Chief Architect Software – Marketing/Sales Professional
- Fast Enterprises – Training Coordinator, Technical Communicator, Travel Coordinator Intern, Technical Writer Intern, Proposal Development Intern.
- Highjump Software – Marketing, Technical Writer, eLearning Specialist
To learn more about the Science & Technology Career Fair and to find the full list of employers, visit: