Gear Rentals Now Available
UPDATED COVID-19 PROCEDURES IN PLACE
Monday - Friday 12:00pm -5:00pm
EPIC Adventures is currently offering outdoor equipment rental services to EWU students, and non-students. We ask that you review the other tabs, including the updated pick up and return procedures, prior to making a reservation. The list of available equipment will be updated as we adjust to each phase of the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com, or call us at (509) 359-4014.
We appreciate your patience with this situation, and hope that you are all able to stay active, spend some time in the fresh air, and maintain your health! If you have any questions about COVID-19 or how EWU will be functioning during this time, please visit the following link for information:
Prices Listed Below are Per Day
Camping and Backpacking
Safe Start Phase
|Tents (2, 4 & 6 Person)||$6.00||$12.00||2|
|Sleeping Bags (3 & 4 Season)||$4.00||$8.00||4|
|Foam Sleeping Pad||$3.00||$6.00||2|
|Crazy Creek Camp Chair||$2.00||$4.00||2|
|Rechargeable LED Lantern||$6.00||$12.00||2|
|Coolers (70-94 qt)||$5.00||$10.00||2|
|Two Burner Propane Stove||$5.00||$10.00||2|
|Snowboard Package (Board, Boots, Helmet)||$14.00||$28.00||3|
|Snowboard Only (w/Helmet)||$11.00||$22.00||2|
|Downhill Ski Package (w/ Poles, Boots, Helmet)||$14.00||$28.00||3|
|Backcountry Ski Package|
(w/ Skins, Poles, Boots, Helmet)
|Cross Country (XC) Skis||$8.00||$16.00||3|
|Avalanche Probe Pole||$5.00||$10.00||2|
Safe Start Phase
|Ice Climbing Crampons||$5.00||$10.00||2|
|Canoe (w/ PFD's and Paddles)||$15.00||$30.00||4|
|Solo Inflatable Kayak||$15.00||$30.00||2|
|Tandem Inflatable Kayak||$17.00||$34.00||2|
|Stand Up Paddle Board (Inflatable or Hard Top)||$15.00||$30.00||2|
|Raft (11ft 14ft, or 16ft)||$35.00||$70.00||2|
|Personal Floatation Device (Life Jacket)||$4.00||$8.00||2|
|Water Booties or Shoes||$3.00||$6.00||3|
|Large Dry Bag||$3.00||$6.00||2|
Equipment Rental Rules and Policies
- There are no refunds for equipment rentals. Equipment reservations are not final until the full balance of the equipment being rented has been paid (Exception for raft rentals, which require a 50% non-refundable deposit at time of reservation).
- You are encouraged reserve equipment in advance to ensure that it is in stock for the dates you would like to use the equipment. Equipment is reserved/rented on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once your reservation has been confirmed, you may not extend your reservation without paying for the additional days. You may return your equipment early, however you will not receive a refund or credit for unused rental dates.
- Equipment returned late is subject to additional rental fees for each day that the item is not returned, up to 7 days. After 7 days, you are responsible for the replacement value of the item.
- Please allow adequate time when coming in to book a rental reservation. We recommend allowing at least 30 minutes to best serve you. It takes time to properly size and prepare your rental.
- Rental returns must be brought back no later than 30 minutes prior to close. This is to allow adequate time for the staff to process the return of equipment.
- Late, damaged, or lost equipment is subject to an additional fee. Students with outstanding fees not paid after 7 days will receive a hold on their student account. Non-students with outstanding fees not paid after 7 days will be sent to collections.
- No Refunds. No Refunds. No Refunds.
- Should you have questions regarding the terms of your rental please contact us at the Front Desk (509.359.4014) during hours of operation.