The Club Sport Federation (CSF) was created in 1999 when EWU Campus Recreation and a group of student leaders saw the need for a program that would allow our students to participate in club level competitions.
Starting with 12 clubs and growing to the present 33 CSF organizations, the CSF has quickly become a program that recognizes teams in many traditional and non-traditional sport offerings. With a key focus on the "no experience necessary" motto, the CSF is hugely popular with students wanting to represent EWU in competition while taking advantage of the opportunity to play the sport they love.
The CSF provides many benefits to club members with the most popular including:
- Sport skill development and improvement
- Engage in structured competition while representing EWU
- Improved level of physical fitness
- Increased individual self-esteem and personal confidence
- Develop team and leadership skills through CSF involvement
- Provide personal growth while making their collegiate experience a more rewarding time
- HAVE FUN outside the classroom
Any student interested in finding out more about this incredible opportunity should contact the Club Sport Coordinator in URC 201 or by calling (509) 359-4013.
What are you doing after class?