Starting an IM Team
Explore Our Site
How To Start An I.M. Team
There are many ways to create or join an I.M. team. You can form a team with people from your residence hall, individuals from class, or just a group of your friends.
The following is a list of steps for creating an I.M. team:
- Go to https://shopeaglerec.ewu.edu
- Login with your SSO
- Click on the Intramural Icon and then select "Register"
- Choose the sport and then the league and then the division you would like to play
- Then click "Register"
- You can register a team or as a player, fill in the correct information
- If you are registering a team, you will be the captain of that team
- You can register a team and not play on that team, but you are still the captain until it is changed
- Inform your players of the team name and league level you chose, so they can join the team
- To join a team
- Follow steps 1-6
- Click "Join a Team" or "Become a Free Agent"
- Join a Team - search team then "Request to Join team
- Click Request to Join team again and follow the prompts
- Let Captain know so they can approve and add you to the roster
- As a free agent, a captain may add you to their team but it is not guaranteed.
- For any questions/additional information contact the IM team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 359-7365
Please note, the IM staff reserves the right to alter an intramural team name if it is judged to be obscene, derogatory, vulgar, offensive, if it contains profanity or is not within the spirit of good sportsmanship. The team will not be entered officially until the name is suitable to the I.M. staff.