• Must be applying to enter for fall quarter/semester at EWU (Must be a first time freshman)
  • Cannot be a transfer student. (Please note that students currently in Running Start or College in the High School who are taking college courses while in high school are considered first time freshman when they enroll the fall after their high school graduation.)
  • Student must be a legal permanent U.S. resident, or U.S. citizen
  • The student or their immediate family member must show proof of migrant or seasonal farmworker in 1 of 4 ways:
    • Have direct experience working as a seasonal or migrant farmworker or have an immediate family member (parent or guardian) that has worked at least 75 days in the past 2 years in migrant or seasonal farm working activities (examples include the cultivation and/or harvesting of agricultural produce, seasonal dairy, poultry or livestock production, cultivation and/or harvesting of trees, fish farming...etc)
    • Participated in a Migrant Education Program (MEP).
    • Enrolled in a High School Equivalency Program (HEP) within the last 12 months and completed your GED.
    • You or your parent participated in the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Program Section (167).


Required Document

  • Copy of Employer Verification Form¬†OR¬†Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
  • CAMP Application with completed short personal questionnaire
  • Reminder: Students who are Pell grant eligible will be given priority consideration.