A New Normal: A Photovoice Project to Understand the Impacts of COVID-19 on the EWU Community
Implied Consent for Photovoice Project - PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATION
*Your participation in this project will be completely anonymous.
The undergraduate Public Health program along with Health, Wellness & Prevention Services are looking to our students, faculty, and staff to help provide insight into this theme.
Steps to Participate:
1. Submit photos to respond to the following questions (submit up to 5 photos):
- How has the pandemic positively or negatively impacted your life?
- What strategies are you using to cope with the pandemic?
- Are there any new health behaviors that you are participating in that you didn’t do before the pandemic?
- What types of support has Eastern provided or lacked that has had an impact on your academic performance during the pandemic?
- With the increase of time spent online for learning, has your use of social media changed in any way? If so, how?
- How has the pandemic impacted your world view?
2. To develop your caption, use the SHOWeD method (add caption to "Title" on photo):
- What do you See here?
- What is really Happening?
- How does this relate to Our lives?
- Why does this problem or strength exist?
- What can we Do about it?
3. Verify that photos do not contain any of the following:
- Photos of yourself or others (or includes any identifying information)
- Photos that show harm to yourself or others
- Photos that show illegal activity of any kind
Submit your photos and captions by clicking HERE!